• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

TJ's DJ's Record & CD Pool

djtech

What's up everyone?
I'm finally getting a chance to holla. Just starting to get setteld and organized into my new job, however there are still alot of projects i'm trying to complete so things can get easier and better for our members and myself.
I'll be keeping an extra eye on this forum (TJ's DJ's Record & CD Pool >FAQs).
If anyone needs to holla at me regarding the Record & CD Pool, feel free to get at me. I'm in the office Mon. thru Friday 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM, and i'll be checking the boards almost everyday. I look forward to building good relations with everyone on this board, even if your not a member of the Pool.
Peace.

manifestmusic

What up Tech?

This Greg Gate$ from Manifest Music.

I holla'd at you at the last Tastemakers as you was walking to the car.

Glad to see ya doing good.

Imma try to give you a holla soon.

Peace

james9

Whats up Tech I am a RNB/Hip Hop DJ living in England i have filled out the online application about two months ago and all i said was that we will get back to you about joining the pool i have not heard anything since just wondering if you accepted applications from DJs that are not based in America
Holla Back

steadygrip

check me on isound 400,000 spins ______-- steady grip featuring killa mike
yall check it out........
ALSO CHECK OUT SONGS FROM NEW MIX CD ON DA GRIND SPECIAL EDITION STARRING STEADY GRIP ( MIXED AND HOSTED BY ATL'S OWN DJ SMUV)
SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE FEATURES FROM, GUCCI MANE, LIL WAYNE, SAMMY SAM, YOLA DA GREAT, BOYZ N DA HOOD, DJ DANA DEE, SLIM BIZ OF HBN ENT, MALLY G AND MANY MORE...

www,isound.com/steady_grip

steadygrip

check me on isound 400,000 spins ______-- steady grip featuring killa mike
yall check it out........
ALSO CHECK OUT SONGS FROM NEW MIX CD ON DA GRIND SPECIAL EDITION STARRING STEADY GRIP ( MIXED AND HOSTED BY ATL'S OWN DJ SMUV)
SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE FEATURES FROM, GUCCI MANE, LIL WAYNE, SAMMY SAM, YOLA DA GREAT, BOYZ N DA HOOD, DJ DANA DEE, SLIM BIZ OF HBN ENT, MALLY G AND MANY MORE...

djtech said:
What's up everyone?
I'm finally getting a chance to holla. Just starting to get setteld and organized into my new job, however there are still alot of projects i'm trying to complete so things can get easier and better for our members and myself.
I'll be keeping an extra eye on this forum (TJ's DJ's Record & CD Pool >FAQs).
If anyone needs to holla at me regarding the Record & CD Pool, feel free to get at me. I'm in the office Mon. thru Friday 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM, and i'll be checking the boards almost everyday. I look forward to building good relations with everyone on this board, even if your not a member of the Pool.
Peace.