• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

TO DJ GRAFF and ALL Of HIS SUPPORTERS

DJ TRE

MIDWEST'S FINEST
Is it just me, or did you make it so we have to buy all of your music now? The one website that has always supported your music and talent is TJS DJS..I understand making a living, getting your hustle on and moving fwd in the DJ game. But you used to show us love, maybe once a week, once a month, you'd give us a DJ GRAFF EXTENDS PACK..something we as supporters of your work looked fwd to. Maybe you can consider still throwing a bone to the site and djs you still support you..Just my opinion, not sayin all your tracks, or everywhere, but those here could sure use some support back showing our love for you means something. Otherwise you post more then everyone and its all you gotta pay to get tracks. Bless you and your work. Im a fan, a follower, I bump, rock and shout out your tracks...Just dont wanna see us all have to suffer when we were supporting you first. Blessed DJ TRE

www.ROCKSTARDJTRE.com

kiepenkerl93

I think that Graff is the most active forum member and he still posts some of his tracks. Over the last few years there has been hundreds of his great remixes and I really respect if he want us to give him a small contribution... 7$ is nothing for 50 mixes or how many he produces!
Don't wanna start a fight, it's just my opinion :)

Peace!

oaxeman

DjMisterMark
I think that Graff is the most active forum member and he still posts some of his tracks. Over the last few years there has been hundreds of his great remixes and I really respect if he want us to give him a small contribution... 7$ is nothing for 50 mixes or how many he produces!
Don't wanna start a fight, it's just my opinion :)

Peace!
Don't know what to say, but THANKS for speaking in my words...Anybody who thinks its more than he or she to support by getting a whole pack for just $7, or the monthly subscription for just $7, therefore you are not a lover of this job...
support your homeboy, he's done a lot for so many of us here...
BIG UP GRAFF...I got your back hommie!!

Conkrete

I think the fact that Graff does single posts for every track that you have to buy is what bothers people...it's almost spamming...I think they are feeling like if we can't download it then why are you posting it...what's the difference if I'm selling penis enlargement pills and keep posting in the forum a link for you to buy them...I think that is what's pissing people off...maybe just make one post for the stuff we need to pay for and just say "these are some of the new tracks to purchase this month" or something...just my interpretation of this convo.

DJ TRE

MIDWEST'S FINEST
Yes, its not so much the PACKS for a certain amount to be in a specific group. Its posting each track and we find out theres still no way to get it seems abit of an overkill. I love Graff's stuff too. And I will pay the 7 if I feel I need his stuff, the steps to go through are abit confusing since its in another language, and thats something that should probably be addressed as well. All in all, we love GRAFF and all he does, but I havent seen anything FREE for our support in awhile. Blessed, TRE

Misterdje

Misterdje
I love Grafts Tracks and If He Wants to start a subscription Service for them for a small fee I'm all for that too! Hey DJ's Gotta Eat Too!!...Graff!! just make your site easily understandable!! ENGLISH PLEASE!!!..I'm Not RUSSIAN!!!..(LOL!)

djepik1

I love Grafts Tracks and If He Wants to start a subscription Service for them for a small fee I'm all for that too! Hey DJ's Gotta Eat Too!!...Graff!! just make your site easily understandable!! ENGLISH PLEASE!!!..I'm Not RUSSIAN!!!..(LOL!)
I agree...ENGLISH PLEASE!!

Djkraze

$7 bucks is what youll spend on a damn burger meal for lunch. $7 for a month is reasonable if you ask me.

DJ VILLAN

Graff makes enough money from his live residencies & private bookings (from 500 € for 2 hours) so it's not like he needs the money. This is supposed to be a free share site so if someone is continually posting what in any other context would be classified as spam should be banned. I used to support Graff & his mixes but since he caught the 'capitalist' bug I bypass any of his posts because it's clear you cannot download any of his mixes without paying for them. Maybe I should pay the monthly fee then post all the mixes with free download links! haha :D

djGraff

This money absolutely small I don't consider it as earnings, it only compensation necessary for material acquisition for all my tracks!

je_squeeze

hard work with a lot of time put in it, like the extendz and remixes to my opinion should get paid no matter what. time is money. thats why us djs ask to get paid hourly or by what ever price we deals customers per gig. Also some Djs pay for their songs and then throw they own remix, smash mix, or extends to it. it's simple but time consuming.. so, for DJGraff, if he wants to charge people, that is his decision. its fine with me, if there is something he remix that i want, I would buy it.

peanut_311

Graff isnt charging for his music. You can download it, I dont get what this conversation is about -- his music is still free, its jus a different way to download it.

djpete2009

Well i DONT love his stuff. They are basic extends and now and again a remix hits the mark for me but nowadays i just don't even want to know. My beats be hot with or without one contributor. I have trained and brought up 3 or 4 djs and never charged them a penny in training. In fact one of them is a big contributor on here and gets mad thanks for his extends and remixes. I am proud, yes, but not for me but for the guy who has now advanced his game as to be a worthy contributor here.

To buy remixes and extends? There are plenty professional sites out there as we all know but TJ's is a forum for the lovers of the beats and all things djs. If he is that good then he should have no problem being accepted in a few of the pro sites that deal in stuff like that.

He IS spamming and I now don't even bother to click on any of his remixes or extends. Why should I? I have professional record label sanctioned sites that let me download to my hearts content all I have to do is leave a comment about how i feel about the new tracks and remixes.

This is my own opinion of course, so I have offered it not out of malice but as a matter of course. If our thanks, props, shout outs and adorations is not enough then methinks you may be outwit this collective of love.

frankiefiore

Big Ups Graff!! The point is this is a business guys and $7 is nothing. Whether hes making money or not, pay for the support. Hes a mad man when he post up tracks and they are all pretty good. All of us have to be computer literate, so please go to the website and select english at the bottom of the website. Send Graff a message asking what his email is and send him $7 bucks through paypal. once he gets the $$ he will activate you as a member. You must sign up for this VK site too, its like a facebook. Simple!!

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
Um Graff uploaded like 6 or 7 volumes of megapacks of his stuff lately he definitely gets VIP of the year so far

djrom215

Let him make his bread.......errbody gotta eat...$7 isn't bad even in the current state of our economy...the language really isn't a problem because if you scroll down a bit you'll see that graff has it in english as well......and his megapacks are dope & free...