• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Usher-In This Club (Remix, ft. Ludacris, Timbaland, 50 Cent, Young Jeezy, & T-Pain)

Remedy2006

Usher-In This Club (Remix, ft. Ludacris, Timbaland, 50 Cent, Young Jeezy, & T-Pain)

Not that difficult of a mix, but its pretty hott I think.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/11278056a9c82aa1/

Hope you like it, let me know what you think
Remedy

ps. this shit was gettin a couple thousand plays a day strong on youtube, and then sony/bmg deleted it and my account got suspended...bullshit huh?

Remedy2006

Yeah its my mix, like I said, not very difficult but its pretty solid and has a pretty good response.

And yeah that happened, Sony/BMG deleted all remixes of this Usher track I guess, they do it all the time supposedly.

bobbylite

its pretty tight... sounds good on the production side... I heard the Ayo blend somewhere before tho...

rojito

Yeah, I had the Ayo blend posted on here awhile ago. Had a luda one posted on here also. Sounds like he just mashed a bunch of remixes together.

Remedy2006

Nah I didnt mash anything together. I had a version on youtube before the Usher video came out, I couldn't give you a specific date though.

I'm sorry if it seems like I stole someone's shit, I honestly didn't. This isn't one of my better mixes anyways, Ill be postin some new ones soon.

Again, sorry bro

DJ KEX(NZ)

no need 2 apologize dude..ima gve ur remix airtime this weekend..thanx 4 d post..sum peeps just think they 2 kool for skool up in hea..godamm!! lol!!

rojito

Agreed! There is no need to apologize. I wasn't accusing you of stealing. I was responding to bobbylite's comment about hearing the ayo blend before. I had one posted on here a few months ago. I figure he may be remembering that. I play my mix with 50, jeezy, and luda and people feel it. So obviously I agree with you that the idea is a good one. People have similar ideas all the time. Looking forward to your next mix man.

Remedy2006

Word well Im new on here so I don't want to start off on the wrong foot.

But yeah I like to throw in Ludacris on tracks if I can, he always sounds on point on a remix however you put him. The Ayo blend was probably common because their both pretty new with nearly the same tempo.

DJ KEX(NZ)

Wot U Do Remz Is Take An Idea An Post It Up 1st..peeps B Alwys Goin Damn Heard Dat B4..only Becos They Mixed It Or Sum1 Else Did But Jus Didnt Post It..lol!!