• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

What Age Group Are You In..

What age group are you in...

• Total voters

SAO

MOD
JUST CHECKIN THE VARIOUS AGES WE DEALING WIT ON TJSDJS...

I KNOW AGE DONT MEAN ANYTHING IMPORTANT... ITS ALL ON THE INDIVIDUAL... Your AGE DOESENT LIMIT YA KNOWLEGS OF MUSIC...
for example im 24 and ,,,,, shit ask me anything..

haggis

Çô®§ëHà¯ζζ
im 16 and ive been "in the game" for just over a year

killah

Yo am also 16. I love music but just like haggis been doin ma thing for just over a year now! Learnin new things every day!!

Dj BlackLabel

Midwest 2 the bone
I'm 36...& I LOVE the old school!!! I grew up on it... I dig the new school, but that 70'-80's funk/r&b is where my heart is. I also love the early 90's r&b/rap also...(I see u dj Redd Soxx) Yep, I remember when rap 1st jumped off for me, like around 1977-78 (Kurtis Blow, SugarHill, Grandmaster Flash & Furious Five, Dr Jekyll Mr Hyde, Grandwizard Theodore ect..) & I fell in love wit the whole sound. I agree wit my man SAO, "ITS ALL ON THE INDIVIDUAL, YA AGE DOESNT LIMIT YA KNOWLEDGE OF MUSIC...SHIT ASK ME ANYTHING"

Dredd Gambino

DJ RADE (DDE)
I'm 28, love hip hop, house, kwaito (african pop) and dancehall. Been spinning since I was 14, now in it to win it!! Taste in music ranges from Beenie Man to Maroon 5 to The Game and everything in between. Music IS my life!

DJ Jo-Jo

Doin the dayum thang...

yeah i also dig the old school....from the late seventies to early nineties...but yeah its all good....love spinnin and mixxin and makin the crowd move....

Big D Mac

D Mac Music
yo whatsup im 17 , 18 in july, pretty new to the game i just signed up to do another course at the technics DJ academy for 6 months, but doesnt start until september, cos i gotta finish my current course, until then ill just keep up the hours of practice.If anyone wants to check out the academy heres a link :-
http://www.dj-academy.com/

djmarcwest

Moonstar Fresh
Big D Mac said:
yo whatsup im 17 , 18 in july, pretty new to the game i just signed up to do another course at the technics DJ academy for 6 months, but doesnt start until september, cos i gotta finish my current course, until then ill just keep up the hours of practice.If anyone wants to check out the academy heres a link :-
http://www.dj-academy.com/

when in july mines is july the 7th ima be 19