• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

What Age Group Are You In..

What age group are you in...

• Total voters

jihanemo

I'm 26 and I hate today's hip hop music!!! Aaargggh! I'm an early 80's baby and I have a serious amount if Missy Eliot, Jay-Z (Dynasty, 1st Blueprint), Nas, & Neptunes on my iPod! (who the hell is Drake?)

TeamYoungK

TeaM-YoUNgK
Young K JUST signed to Dekarecords Check his Sophmore album out on itunes ,amazon,emusic, ect the best album that came out st.louis in 2010 "the truth based on a true story" download it today $1.99 17 songs that been mixed and mastered by the best add me on all websites myspace,twitter,ect with this email address thugcongregation2009@yahoo.com All my djs out there get at me for drops on mixtapes

ricetick998

keepin it on the youth

KNOW AGE DONT MEAN ANYTHING IMPORTANT... ITS ALL ON THE INDIVIDUAL... Your AGE DOESENT LIMIT YA KNOWLEGS OF MUSIC...
for example im 24 and ,,,,, shit ask me anything..

plumer

I think age somewhere matters music likings. Like if you are teen then you will preferably listen DJ type music. If you are above 26 then you will prefer somehow life based music where some issues discussions include. So music is really dependent on age.

empath01

I've been a DJ for 33 years. I played Earth, Wind and Fire when it was new! Been a DJ since 11 years old. I love the art and continue to party like i was in my 20's. Props going out to ALL the DJ's, producers and Promoters, its hard work but worth all the effort. I'm 44 years old and act like I'm 25.....Ha Ha!! Party on!!!