• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

What is your favorite Radio Station?

djunity

Bum Squad
There are alot of cats from alot of different places on this board, So I was wondering what is your favorite radio station in your neck uv da woods?

I know alot of us have a lot of complaints about radio but I know occasionally we turn it on just to see whats going on. In my city the URBAN station does very well breaking new music.

badbeat

( 8 - 1 - 3 )
I'm from Tampa, but my favorite station is that big pirate reggae station in miami/lauderdale area... i forget the name though... wish they had something like that up here in tampa. Other than that I listen to a couple shows on community radio and thats about it.

DJ SKOR

Good question... My partner DJ real One did some college radio so we check for that...also, i check the commercial radio shows, Clearchannel an all that, to see what e'ybody's up to. I check for the 'urban', 'pop', 'ol' school', an da college stations in Chicago: 96.3, 92.3, 107.5, 103.5, 89.3, 102.7 FM

Tampa BaI 813

http://www.myspace.com/x_
yeah i wish tampa had some reggae flavor too.. but i only listen too wild 98.7for mixshows... for normal airplay i turn on 95.7 the beat... but MOST of the time here at home on the computer... i listen to 103.5 the beat (maimi)...

Bigz

"Fuc We Drankin?!?"
Shade 45 Baby!!! I know you know whats that be Unity!!! No local radio for me PERIOD...

badbeat

( 8 - 1 - 3 )
Tampa BaI 813 said:
yeah i wish tampa had some reggae flavor too.. but i only listen too wild 98.7for mixshows... for normal airplay i turn on 95.7 the beat... but MOST of the time here at home on the computer... i listen to 103.5 the beat (maimi)...
don't forget 88.5 (www.wmnf.org listen live) Sat 9pm - 11pm for Sunny's show :cool:

Dj BlackLabel

Midwest 2 the bone
I like 106.3 THE SOUL here in Chicago, old school station. I like Power 92, 107.5 WGCI Chicago's big station, & 102.7 (vee103) R&B station...

ddjjnneemmiiss

wax addict
lol badbeat you talking about 89.1? its a classic station with how they do things over there from time to time...but for me i always keep on the beat both when im in tallahassee and in fort lauderdale