• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

What Video format?

Pininfar

theSUPERMOD
Like one of you commented we need to set some ground rules in here, so my question to you the vj's out there what kind of video format would you appreciate the best?

PAP

DJ PAP
Like one of you commented we need to set some ground rules in here, so my question to you the vj's out there what kind of video format would you appreciate the best?
uncompressed, like AVI, for editing

but compressed works well too

K Dub

I would like to suggest

mp4 and or mp2

most of the videos are going straight to VJ'ng with if some one would like to request something else at that point it should go to a "PM" or e-mail request
Nothing like taking the time to DL a very appreciated post only to find out you can't use it or don't know enough about it to convert it to what you need

Possibly we should start a sticky on how to convert and or even rip material to help us all out on getting up to speed

Thanks for putting us VJ's in a separate place TJ
and to all the posters and contributors showing interest
thank you

TJ

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to suggest

mp4 and or mp2

Possibly we should start a sticky on how to convert and or even rip material to help us all out on getting up to speed

Thanks for putting us VJ's in a separate place TJ
and to all the posters and contributors showing interest
thank you
I think the VJs need a good home!!!! I started a thread off what you said. We'll see what formats more people suggest.

You're a VJ?

K Dub

I do both but my main focus has shifted toward the video editing side eventually I'd like to create content for other Dj's specific to style ie, baltimore club, crump, line dance ect

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
whatver... as long as it looks good and not compressed too much.....
some can look better with smaller file size tho

carlosp

The Reggeaton king
mp4 with h.264 means HD and is the best you can get. But it is very dificult to find Music Videos in that quality. Is there even any music chanel broadcasting in HD so we could rip some stuff?

DJ CALLEN

Search for Handbrake Preset Video- SL. Serato dot com has threads on this. I use to use Handbrake. Change "Average bitrate (kbps):" 3000

All vidz should be MP4 | H264 or VOB [that we can converted to our specs]

twitter.com user deejaycallen

ImTheDJ

DJ CRANK
Videos for sale

Anybody needing videos get at me 1TB of videos for sale 90%promo only from rock, country hip hop, R&B etc the newwest video I have is Sean Garrett and Nikki Menaj. I think the oldest rap video is Sugarhill gang or planet rock. The videos need to be convertted for play in Serato, they are save in VOB format now. Message me with a price, Dont waste my time with anything under $300, because the harddrive itself is $150. I am talking close to 4000 high quality videos. Get at Me.

r3uZ

LOL @ ''ImTheDJ'' promo only videos as.vob format are really really easy to find on the internet. and you need more than 300 dollar muuuuhahahaha. i'm collecting vobs a long time and people can trust me if i said ''you found all promo only videos as .vob on the internet FOR FREE.

vobs from the director or record lables that are logofree and high quality are hard to find ....i have a lot of stuff like that.

ps promo only have a very bad quality and have artist name etc. at the beginning and ending and watermarks''

Last edited:

ImTheDJ

DJ CRANK
LOL @ ''ImTheDJ'' promo only videos as.vob format are really really easy to find on the internet. and you need more than 300 dollar muuuuhahahaha. i'm collecting vobs a long time and people can trust me if i said ''you found all promo only videos as .vob on the internet FOR FREE.

vobs from the director or record lables that are logofree and high quality are hard to find ....i have a lot of stuff like that.

ps promo only have a very bad quality and have artist name etc. at the beginning and ending and watermarks''
Lol, I hear ya dog, Some folks like yourself have the time to search for free videos, but most folks in the US want stuff right now and dont have the time to search, thats why I have sold 6 Hard drives so far and made almost $2000. So you do what you do and I do what i do and we will both make it to the top. Peace!!!!