• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

NEW YOUNG VALINCHI - BRITNEY BITCH (prod. by Valentino Moroder)

Bigpimpin91

Valentino is fucking with those trunk bangers and all his shit bangs.
Valinchi is straight too.

Try to avoid boosting original tracks as they cause distortion and that's not good.

8.5/10 regardless, though.

DJ TRE

MIDWEST'S FINEST
Take your track and pay 10 stacks and get a known artist on it and you will be makin dough,,,Hook is hot, Beat is a banger...But the rap is too watery...You gotta have some fun with this track...Holla at Joc, Hot Styles..Someone hyphy..E-40, Keek...TRUTH!!!!!

The Watcher

I disagree wit DJ Tre. The $10K for a known artist will get original artist ignored i.e Willie The Kid, Ace Hood, need I mention more? If u cant break with the artist on there, its not meant to be. Add that paid feature and then consumers automatically call the song by the feature artists name and new artist gets no promotion.

DJ TRE

MIDWEST'S FINEST
New artist might not get promotion, but if your looking at it from the WHOLE...the producer will get his, and in turn he will work harder for his artist..You aint gonna pull banger after banger..so get what you can get, and help the rest when you get what you can out of what you got!!!!

Spinstyle

Take your track and pay 10 stacks and get a known artist on it and you will be makin dough,,,Hook is hot, Beat is a banger...But the rap is too watery...You gotta have some fun with this track...Holla at Joc, Hot Styles..Someone hyphy..E-40, Keek...TRUTH!!!!!
interesting conversation here... but did those artists above need a feature to get famous too? can`t remember that